Odell Beckham Jr. has been one of the most talked-about athletes in the NFL for quite some time now. His charisma tends to grab viewers’ attention no matter what their favorite team or player is. Although he’s only been in the NFL since 2014, his role as wide receiver has gained him a lot of attention and admiration from all walks of life. Let’s take a look at his earnings and why they pay him the big bucks!
- New contract!
- For the 2021 season, Odell Beckham Jr has a $42 million base salary remainder and a $47.5 remaining balance with 3 years remaining. This is a great salary given his position and time in the league.
- He signed a five year $90 million contract in August of last year but planned on restructuring it more in his favor
- Like any star athlete, Odell has learned to look out for his team but also himself. In a team sport like football, it can be hard to make a decision that benefits only you, but someone’s gotta do it. His decision to restructure his contract and reevaluate his value as a player was a smart one.
- His persona earns him money, too!
- Aside from football, Odell has his foot in the business and media world, as well. He has earned quite a bit of money from his partnerships with YouTube, clothing brands, and social media outlets.
For some of the hottest comedy shows and celebrity interviews check out www.digitalpodcastnetwork.com